Friday, October 3, 2008

7 QUIRKS

So here I am writing 7 quirks of mine...coz m TAGGED by a lawyer (don't wanna get sued)...don't know who started dis...bt m caught finally..n don't know who to tag...so ll tag them after getting comments...

neways...here i go...

1) The 1st thing which came 2 my mind after i got tagged... Singing while writing the exams... As far as i remember i cudnt write ne exam without humming a song since my 12th commerce...till d completion of MBA...

2) The 1st thing i do after waking up in d morning...is to switch on my PC and play songs loudly...its my daily tonic...

3) Very irregular about food...i don't take lunch dont remember since when...n while taking d dinner i keep walking in d house...cant sit at one place...

4) A gr8 nail biter...whenever i feel angry or thots are out of control...knowingly or unknowingly i start nail biting... as far as i remember...i hvt used a nail cutter since my scholl days...

5) Late night poetry writing...yes...call dis a hobby or habbit...bt most of my creations r done after meed night...may it b under an open sky or sitting in my room...

6) i need a cup of tea after midnight...dis has been a habbit for more dan last 5-6 year...n no home made tea plz...it must be a tapri...

7) a gr8 movie freak...have watched 32 movies in a week...sitting idle at fnds' place...after completing mba and b4 joining d job... also watched 4 consecutive movies in theatre in a day during dat time... so no competition in dis...

1 comment: